Please note that all data thus captured will be used and held in accordance with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Use of personal information
We process personal information collected via this website for the purposes of: • Providing and personalising our services
• Dealing with your inquiries and requests
• Sending you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications to be sent by emailing us at email@example.com
• If using a data capture form we will send you information according to the preferences you submitted via our data capture form. If you would like to change these preferences at any point, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively you can also write to us at our registered office address.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing. Please note that your information may be used to send you details of those products or services that we offer that we have identified as likely to be of interest to you in accordance with the preferences that you indicated when you completed your data capture form. If at any point you would like to opt-out of receiving communications from us, or would like to change the channels (such as email or post) that we use to contact you, please email email@example.com or alternatively you can also write to us at our registered office address.
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
2. in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
Subject access requests
You have the right to see what personal data we hold about you. To obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, please write to us at our registered office address. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of up to £10 for any such request.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area, although the data will always be held securely and in line with the requirements of UK data protection legislation. By communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.